OnlyforSupport Google Chrome Browser +0-800 (098) 8477
1) Google Chrome Errors and Crashes
2) Google Chrome Display Issues
3) Shockwave Flash Crashes in Google Chrome
4) Google Chrome Has Stopped Working
5) Shockwave Flash Plug-in Crashes
6) Chrome Plug-in Flashes
These error messages displays when Google Chrome unexpectedly shut down, crashed or infected with Virus, bugs or malware.
Below are the recommended solution for these issues.
Call UK Toll Free Number +0-800 (098) 8477
1) Try restarting the browser
Whenever possible, Google chrome will restore Web Pages from your previous browsing session.
2) Do you have IDM (Internet download manager) installed?
If you have IDM installed, update it to Ver. 6.03 Beta or disable the “Advanced browser integration” option by going to options > General.
3) Check if any conflicting software installed.
You can check for conflicting software on windows by typing about: conflicts in the address bar. If you have software that the cause for Google chrome crash, it will be highlighted for you on this page, along with any recommended action to resolve this conflict. In many cases, the conflicting software is malware that used to be removed using anti-virus software.
4) Check for new browser user profile
If you see this error message again and again, your browser user profile may be corrupted. First try moving the default sub folders from user data folder to see If that fix the problem ->Press the windows key along with E alphabet to open windows explorer -> In the windows explorer enter the following in address bar.
Win XP- %userprofile%\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User data\
Windows Vista/ Windows 7/ Windows8- %LocalAppdata%\ Google\Chrome\User data\
b) MAC- ~/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default
Press enter or OK. -> In opened window rename the “Default” folder as backup. ->Move the backup folder to “Chrome folder from “User Data” folder.
5) Check the system files for errors
Go to Start menu > Run.
Enter the following: SFC.EXE /SCANNOW (make sure there is a space between SFC.EXE and /SCANNOW). This initiates the Microsoft utility that will scan and repair problems with protected system files on your computer.
Try opening Google Chrome and see whether the error message still appears.
Still having problems? Let us know
6) Fix Shockwave Flash Crashes in Google Chrome
Run Chrome. In the address bar, type about: plugins in the address bar. After you press enter it will show a list of all the plug-ins installed in Chrome (this is different from user-installed Extensions). Look down the list of plug-ins for the Flash entry. If the entry looks like Flash (2 Files) there is a very good chance the source of your Flash-related crashes is a conflict between the two. In the upper right hand corner of the browser window there is a small toggle labeled [+] Details. Click on that toggle to expand the entries for all the plug-ins. Return to the entry for Flash. You should see two entries for Flash, one for the internal Chrome installation (highlighted in red here) and one for the host OS’s installation (seen below the highlighted entry). You need to click on the Disable link for Chrome’s internal installation of Flash (make sure you disable the one located in Chrome’s AppData folder and not the separate stand-alone Flash installation).
Toll Free Number +0-800 (098) 8477
List is endless as some bad people don't want you to have a secure data, privacy and they always want you to have confused
- Fix Chrome, Repair Google Chrome
- Troubleshoot Google Chrome
- The server's security certificate is revoked!
- Unable to update Google Chrome browser
- whoa Google chrome has crashed virus
- Your profile couldn't be opened correctly
- This webpage has a redirect loop
- Chrome 23 Windows 8 now only supports Metro or Desktop, not both at the same time.
- Chrome not completely loading webpages after Windows 8 upgrade
- Switching audio output device breaks all audio in Chrome (not just Flash)
- I couldn't get rid of :http://isearch.avg.com from my Google chrome browser
- REMOVE http://www.searchnu.com
- Malware warnings on common sites? (related to www.qcksrv.com??)
- Close, Minimize, and Restore changed color
- Is there a security update to Google chrome?
- Google Chrome has encountered a problem and needs to close
- Google Chrome Virus
- Google Chrome has crashed
- Aw, Snap! Something went wrong while displaying this webpage
- He's Dead, Jim! Either Chrome ran out of memory or the process for the webpage was terminated for some other reason